Monday, November 17, 2008

1/2 Marathon


Well I usually don't write much on our blog, I just post pictures for family and friends, but I thought that I would share that on Saturday I ran the Richmond 1/2 Marathon! I have wanted to run one for quite awhile and I thought that this year was the year. Anyways I was no speedster, but it was something that I wanted to do! Alas I did it! YEAH. Steve was major emotional support and I am so appreciate of him... (Adam too!) We are going to wait to buy the pictures that they took on race day. So hopefully pictures will be up sometime! So fun!!! So here is our Christmas Card Photo... I think!

4 comments:

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

that is awesome! congrats! I am sort of training for the salt lake half marathon in april. Its a pathetic start...but i can now run for 12 min on the treadmill and i started with 2 minutes a little over a month ago so its slowly coming along. Congrats again! Youre my hero!

Abby said...

Congratulations Stace! You are so motivated. My husband is trying to peer pressure me into doing a triathalon. But I haven't caved yet.

Nelson and Suz said...

Stac! I've been wanting to CONGRATULATE you on doing it!!! You are amazing! Way to stick with it! I'm excited to hear more details! Love you!

Carlson Family said...

A 1/2 marathon! WOW!! You are awesome! Your little family is darling